Monday, June 20, 2005

29th Birthday

Well I turned 29 on Sunday........this will be my last year of being twenty something. My 20's have been good......graduated college, got a job, met some good friends.

I met up with a bunch of my friends at Four Peaks Brewery on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. I had a good time seeing and talking with everyone. Afterwards Gary, Hal, Duane, Pat C, Jason and I headed over to Casey Moores to continue the drinking. I really like Casey Moores, especially when we get a table on the back patio. Pat F met up with us later and from what I remember, it was a good time.

One thing that stuck out was meeting some really strange people. We played the last few holes with a really annoying smelly guy looking over our shoulders telling us where to hit the ball. Listen pal......there's a reason why you're at the bar alone........and we don't want to hang out with you! Then at Casey Moores, while Hal and I went to the bar to get a drink, a guy bought our drinks because he won big on dogs at Horse and Hound. The funny thing is I asked how much and he said $130 or something. Ummmm.......$130 is not winning big in my mind and definately not big enough to be buying drinks for dudes you don't know. Thanks for the drinks.......but next time go find some girls to buy drinks for! Then there was a guy on the back patio that was buying drinks left and right including a couple rounds of shots for us. That was nice, but again very strange and weird. I guess he was just happy to have people to drink with.

Off to Alaska tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home